The Bridge: Five Powerful Business Analysis Tools
Step-by-step approach for crafting a plan for any goal or objective:
- Control Analysis: Determine what your group can reasonably influence/change.
- Gap/Forces Analysis: Select project to pursue based on forces driving change.
- SWOT Analysis: Determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, & threats of project.
- Project Definition: Specify inputs, outputs, & outcomes required to develop project.
- Implementation Plan: Outline eight steps for implementing project within organization.
Call 740.725.6325 today or email OSU Training to You to find out how The Bridge could help your organization.